[ Up | Prior | Next ]
This transmitter, an RCA TT-11, was the original transmitter WFAA-TV installed when the Cedar Hill site was first lit in 1954. (Before 1960, channel 8 operated from a different site.) According to Don, the finals for this transmitter—long since removed—took up the entire back half of the building.
Copyright 2002, Garrett A. Wollman. All rights reserved. Photograph taken 2002-10-11.